Use our standard Original NetStamps Labels to print official United States Postage. You can print a stamp for any amount and for the most popular domestic and international mail classes -- whether you're sending a First Class letter to Vienna, a postcard from Honolulu or a contract from New York.
Print off a sheet or two to have on hand for routine mailing needs, and use them immediately or months later. NetStamps never expire, unlike directly-printed meter postage. No more rushing to the Post Office on the same day.
Choose from 3 convenient package sizes - 5 sheets for home mailing needs, 50 sheets for small businesses, or our value-sized 250-sheet pack for busy mailrooms. Turn any home or office desktop printer into your own personal post office!
- NetStamps can be used whenever you need them, they have no date or domestic address restrictions
- Valid for use with domestic or international USPS First Class Mail, when mailing letters, postcards and flats or large envelopes
- Note -- NetStamps cannot be used on Packages, Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express due to USPS regulations
- Compatible with all of today's leading home and office printers, laser and inkjet
- Resistant to smudges, jams, and sheet curling Backed with a 100% guarantee
- Fluorescent watermarked, ensuring the security of your postage
- Labels backed with strong self-adhesive, will not detach during shipping
- All NetStamps are proudly made in America
You can print postage onto Stamps.com NetStamps using
Stamps.com Online or the Stamps interface in Stamps.com software.
Label Sheet Specifications
- Sheet Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
- Labels per Sheet: 25
- Label Size: 1 5/16" x 1 5/16"
- Inkjet Printer Compatible: Yes
- Laser Printer Compatible: Yes
- Color: White/Orange