Our Stamps.com ProLabel Thermal Printer allows you to print mailing and light shipping labels with ease and speed. Simple enough for everyday home users but also powerful enough to even satisfy higher volume thermal printing demands. With the capability to print a single label one at a time or many labels in batch, this printer will take your performance to the next level. Without the need of toner or messy replacement parts, this single solution provides a simple, cost-effective method to manage your shipments and labeling needs. Just pop-in a thermal roll of your choice and get started printing!
- Print standard shipping labels with USPS tracking for Priority Mail, First Class, and Priority Mail Express
- Valid for all USPS mailing and shipping as well to partner seamlessly with the Stamps.com software to print NetStamps Labels or any 2 1/8" x 7 1/2" labels
- Achieve accuracy with thermal printing and avoid any costly postage misprints
- Uses direct thermal printing technology to avoid any toner or messy replacement parts
- Colored and designed to fit in any modern workspace
- Add a 5-Year Complete Protection Plan and save 20% today
This printer supports the following labels:
Use of the Stamps.com ProLabel Thermal Printer requires Stamps.com software or the Stamps.com Web Client.
ProLabel printer is not Mac compatible.
- Max Print Speed: 45 NetStamps per minute
- Supported Media Types: 2 1/8" x 7 1/2" shipping label rolls (software required), NetStamps Labels rolls
- Resolution (dpi): 203 x 203
- Mac Compatible: NO
- Dimensions: 4 1/4" (wide) x 5" (high) x 8" (deep)
- Power: 7.5V-DC / 3.0A (adapter included)
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- 1 year replacement or repair for all manufacturer defects
- Package Includes: Stamps.com ProLabel Thermal Printer, Original NetStamps Label Roll, AC Power Adapter, USB Cable, User Guide, and Installation CD